- Deliver on-time availability for Drilling & Completions materials through daily monitoring and execution of requests for equipment (REMS/SPS), and releasing/expediting requirements for defined sources of supply.
- Mobilize assembly and movements of materials, communicating with vendors, technical teams, and logistics operations to deliver per schedule.
- Participate in operating rhythm meetings for assigned area; provide input and drive optimal decision-making on materials order and mobilization-related scheduling needs.
- Communicate with suppliers to confirm new order releases, changes, and mobilization schedules/activities
- Communicate with Shorebase/Warehouse/Vendor locations to confirm/advise of upcoming activity
- Ensure SAP reflects the current information for projected material availability by maintaining changed delivery dates
- Complete SAP transactions to move/consume materials in accordance with the physical movement of the material and defined procedures/standards
- Optimize inventory levels through regular analysis of inventory levels and recommending procurement timing/inventory strategies for assigned materials
- Maintain accurate planning master data on assigned materials
- Participate in Surplus and Obsolescence review, collaborating with Material Control and Optimization Specialist, Finance and Business partners to determine status/viability of equipment.
- Maintain SAP record of Surplus status.
- Facilitate material disposition/investment recovery, collaborating with Business, Finance, Vendors and Material
- Provide feedback on supplier performance to Procurement/Category Management for supplier management
- Work with Material Control and Optimization Specialist and Material Flow and Warehousing Supervisor to identify and execute opportunities to improve consistency, compliance and best practices
- Perform annual inventory counts, collaborating with the Material Control and Optimization Specialist
- Bachelors or Master's Degree
- 3 years materials experience preferably in procurement or materials management
- Knowledge of drilling and completion projects
- Experience with inventory management, master data management
- SAP experience preferred
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.