We are looking for a proactive engineering coordinator with strong organizational and analytical skills who can help our function streamline physical and virtual collaboration and coordination, data, systems and processes. In this role, you will be required to support a range of activities, including administrative tasks like scheduling meetings and events, building and maintaining distribution lists and databases, performing document control functions, analyze data and processes, and improve or develop new workflows.
- When required, lead team scheduling efforts and event planning
- Scribe meeting minutes for staff and other specified meetings and document/record appropriately
- Build and maintain virtual collaboration spaces in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Teams)
- Perform data collection and sorting efforts for various surveys and form population/development using Microsoft Excel and other relevant tools
- Builds and maintains document control databases in Sharepoint and equivalent systems (e.g. folders, permissions, naming conventions when necessary)
- Analyzing data and processes to look for and better understand problems and recommend solutions for more effective team collaboration and outcomes.
- Developing processes and policies to replace or improve upon current methods.
- Working with other departments as they implement, refine, review, and modify processes and systems. Coordination will be key.
- Establishing and enforcing budgets and deliverable timelines.
- Steward action registers (and the like) and completion of relevant tasks with various subject matter experts.
- Create and edit presentations in Powerpoint. May also include technical writing support in Word from time to time.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Technical, Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus.
- At least five years of experience as an administrative, information, or database analyst, engineering technician or coordinator
- Successful experience working in support of teams. Experience working with
- technical/engineering/operational teams preferred.
- Strong computer software skills required.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong written communication skills. Verbal a plus.
- Ability to analyze processes and data.
- Good understanding of current and emerging tools and technology to help teams operate more effectively.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.