- Advise operating sites in the management of process safety risks and hazards associated with the processes, equipment and day to day operations
- Provide expert technical support to help drive site improvements, including:
- Review of key safety systems and recommending corrective actions,
- Support effective identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks and the tracking and completion of risk reduction activities in a timely manner, and
- Provide technical support (and leadership if called upon) in incident investigations
- Lead formal risk assessments / Process Hazard Analyses to identify and quantify risk associated with the operation of the facility
- Develop Process Safety KPI?s, to included Tier 1-4 PSE?s
- Develop PHA Procedure and associated guidelines
- Support Site and Unit PSSR?s
- Develop Bow Tie Diagrams and support development of Performance Standards
- Conduct process safety reviews, process safety-related studies / analyses, and support the development of related control measures for projects
- Provide advice and recommendations on the applicability and interpretation of both internal and external safety guidelines and standards
- Support operating site?s Risk Management Plans and provide technical support to safety and regulatory audits
- Review consequence modelling and associated impact to facility siting
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.