- Maintaining and controlling budgets from design concept through to project completion for all projects
- Supporting the production of project-level cost reports including detailed analysis of project cost and changes
- Analyzing design consultant and contractor cost proposals and pay applications for accuracy and adherence to contract terms
- Analyzing projects to ensure that project funding is adequate by performing estimates, cost forecasts, cost trends, and accrual of actual costs
- Completing cost benching exercises on the project data and procurement proposals
- Reconciling project controls data with the stake holders fiscal and financial controls systems
- Ensuring all performance reporting including KPI, risk, and financial analysis are accurate and represent project/asset performance.
- Independently perform scope, quantity, and/or unit cost reconciliations as needed
- Overall management responsibility for the schedule and budget control processes and the review of report data presented to management and stakeholders.
- Understanding of construction contracts and contract management practice
- Experience supporting large and small capital projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and organize vast amounts of data; Proficient in MS Excel for data analysis and reporting purposes (graphs & data visualization, pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of Building Management Systems
- Understanding of construction means and methodology
- Ability to read and understand design information
- Able to solve complex problems associated with the management of costs and schedules with the project team
- 10 years' experience in Project Controls role
- Background with P6, SAP. Microsoft Project or similar scheduling and cost software
- Time and Cost Management work experience
- Proficient experience in company specific ERP software
- Oil & Gas or similar industry experience
- PowerApps or other automation software tools
- PMP Certification
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.