We are seeking a proactive project coordinator with excellent organizational, administrative, and technical skills to assist in the coordination and streamlining of physical and virtual collaboration and coordination, data, systems, and processes. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a range of activities that may include scheduling meetings and events, building and maintaining distribution lists and databases, developing, or improving team workflows, and supporting the leadership team operating rhythm.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and improving processes: Design and implement innovative processes and strategies that will streamline operations and drive efficiency for the Digital Transformation project team.
- Supporting project leadership: Work closely with the project leadership team to provide support with business expense preparation, project schedules, managing assignment and organization of physical workspaces, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Building and maintaining virtual collaboration spaces: Create and maintain digital collaboration spaces in Microsoft Teams to enhance teamwork, communication, and efficiency across the Digital Transformation project team.
- Collecting and managing data: Collect, sort, and manage data for various surveys and forms using Microsoft Excel and other relevant tools, and ensure that data is accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Maintaining document control: Build and maintain document control databases in SharePoint and equivalent systems, ensuring that all documents are properly labeled, secured, and accessible to team members as needed.
- Event planning and scheduling: Lead team scheduling efforts and event planning as needed, including interacting, and supporting partner organizations.
- Managing action registers: Steward action registers to ensure that project tasks are properly tracked, documented, and completed on time.
- Taking meeting minutes: Attend staff and other specified meetings, take detailed and accurate meeting minutes, and ensure that all relevant information is documented and recorded appropriately.
- Creating presentations: Create and edit presentations in PowerPoint, and provide technical writing support in Word as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Technical, Associate's, or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least five years of experience as an administrative assistant, data management specialist, or office coordinator. Have technical skills and experience in collaborating with project, IT (Information Technology), technical, or operational teams.
Additional Skills & Attributes
- Excellent computer software skills required, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint) and other relevant tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of current and emerging tools and technology to help teams operate more effectively.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.