- Work with others on the Capital Projects team to develop technical/functional solutions to strategic project objectives
- Act as a key resource regarding area of responsibility
- Provide input and solve difficult/specialized technical issues that require an extensive knowledge related to technical/functional project field
- Travel to the project site, fabricator facilities, vendor shops, etc., may be required
- Develop and help maintain the scope of engineering work, schedules, and budgets for the assigned project elements, monitoring progress to maintain those schedules and budgets and aligning with Customer
- Responsible for supporting the direction, supervision, and control of the execution of the technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the project or study
- Help determine the technical skills and staff hours required
- Preparation of scope of works, and revision of proposals
- Coordinate the utilization of interdisciplinary technical personnel on the Project and coordinates the assignment of personnel from other technical support groups within the Company
- 7 years in an Engineering discipline and/or at least 2-3 years in Project Engineering (preferred) with a solid engineering discipline background.
- Knowledge of gas processing and LNG as well as experience with executing brownfield multi-disciplinary projects in an integrated projects team with Customer are essential for this role.
- Experience in delivering EPC projects
- BS or MS in an Engineering field or applicable discipline, typically an engineering degree
- Thorough knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and accepted office procedures.
- Experience in interface management is preferred.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.