Our client is seeking an IT Business Analyst to support Human Resource platforms and integrations. This role will perform the IT support efforts for SAP ECC Payroll, SuccessFactors to SAP Employee replication, and HR data file movements. Responsibilities will include system configuration and support, integration design and development, issue resolution, project management and process improvement. The successful candidate will also work closely with HR in support of project activities and issue resolution.
- Maintain, enhance and provide upgrade support for HR platforms based on business requirements
- Configure and provide technical support for SAP ECC Payroll and timewriting (CATS) and SuccessFactors to ECC employee replication
- Provide technical support for HR data file movements (banks, benefits, etc.) and integrations with SuccessFactors
- Serve as a liaison between HR and IT to gather requirements, manage development, perform testing and migration to Production
- Design, implement and support integrations related to SAP Fieldglass, SailPoint Identity IQ, SAP SuccessFactors and SAP ECC
- Collaborate with both IT and HR team members in a dynamic team environment
- Serve as a technical liaison to applicable vendors supporting both on premise and SAAS solutions
- Document the workflows of existing processes to identify and recommend process and system improvements
- Act as the IT project manager for HR systems projects
- Ensure compliance of related audit controls for supported systems
- Bachelor's Degree required. Concentration in MIS, Computer Science or other technical degree strongly preferred
- 5-7 years' experience including 3 years in SAP ECC Payroll application support desired
- Strong technical and business background required
- Multiple years' experience implementing and supporting SAP/SuccessFactors API (ODATA & SOAP)
- Experience with SuccessFactors modules including Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding and Learning Management
- SAP ABAP experience is strong desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (oral and written)
- Understanding of IT controls and audit concerns
- Strong ability to multi-task amongst multiple on-going initiatives
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.