Responsible for the generation and continuous improvement of the hydrocarbon or CCUS field and area development plan and its implementation, covering operation, surveillance, resources progression, risk management and technology.
- Promote hydrocarbon resources progression by assessing surveillance and analogue data, development activities and materiality, and working across multi-disciplines to provide input and justification for reserves/resources estimation and reporting, following company's guidelines.
- Monitor field and well performance data and plan further programmes for surveillance, risk management and reservoir studiesShort term and life-of-field production forecast
- Provides support for well and project planning processes, including drilling operations, well evaluations and facility options, maintaining various performance and management tools to track performance compared to plan.
- Ensures that appropriate appraisal data is obtained in the exploration wells to evaluate development options and mitigate development risks and uncertainty, determining realistic development scenarios and assessing the commercial viability of the prospects.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bsc/Msc/PhD degree in Petroleum/ Reservoir Engineering or related applied science or engineering
- Essential skills include:
- Reservoir Management (making a field development plan)
- Reservoir Performance (implement the field development plan)
- Reservoir Simulation (reliable forecast by classical RE or numerical approaches).
- Direct hands-on experience with analytical / numerical RE toolkit (PETEX IPM, Nexus, Pressure Transient Analysis, Decline Curve Analysis)
- Developing level of data science and analytics skill is a minimum
- Ability to organize and lead cross discipline workshops and meetings.
- Able to manage multiple activities and to quickly respond to changing business priorities.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Experienced with presenting to senior management.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.