Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Midland, TX
Type of Role: Direct Hire / Permanent
Salary: $175,000 - $250,000
Petroplan is a trusted, global talent solutions partner specializing in placing talented professionals into top-tier clients across the Energy industry. Our team is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager.
This position is responsible for program development, management, overall execution and financial responsibility for EPC landfill gas projects, oversight for establishment of plants and facilities including supervising key project personnel within project management and daily monitoring of activities and
deliverables. Additionally, the Senior Project Manager will be the primary contact point and interface for the client PMO, supporting ongoing projects and performing monthly project reviews, while identifying areas of need for upcoming project work.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Attend weekly managers' meetings and reports on department successes and problem areas; projecting business needs to maintain consistent level of work.
* Oversee and directs proper staffing levels for job assignments to include personnel development and recommendations on personnel placement.
* Review, maintain and adjust projects budget.
* Develop, maintain, and manage project schedules to a Level-4 degree of detail.
* Deliver projects on-time, in-budget and to specification.
* Assist with the creation of standards and templates to further support the development and maturation of the PMO.
* Contribute and implement methodologies to continue toward long term goals.
* Set and manage performance targets for business plans and projects.
* Contribute to the development of the businesses to deliver stable products and processes.
* Maintain a favorable working relationship with existing clients and build new client relationships.
* Other duties as assigned by the company president.
REQUIREMENTS (Skills, Education, Experience)
* Minimum 12 years relevant Project Management Experience with EPC Programs and Midstream / RNG Facilities
* PMP Certification
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant field.
* Experience managing $10 - $100 million projects
*Knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions
* Ability to train and supervise compliance of others
* Strong experience of supply chain operations (including expediting, lead-time reduction, inventory management, packaging and shipping)
* Strong experience in Manufacturing engineering (including workflow, SOP, plant layout, waste elimination, continuous improvement, engineering change control)
Petroplan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.