Provides oversight for safety & environmental compliance, instrumentation and electrical maintenance, installation, and preventative maintenance. The A&E Site Lead is responsible for the productivity of the team that performs the task.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed for safety and reliability purposes.
- Supervise A&E contract crews by planning and scheduling work, providing work direction, performance feedback and training.
- Assist the Electrical Lead with Site Lead duties as time permits in regard to assigned work duties.
- Work cohesively as a team with other members of the A&E group; assisting in the issuance of permits and inspections, when requested.
- Conduct regular field safety assessments.
- Improving reliability and efficiency while reducing risk; and striving for operational excellence.
- Serve as a resource and/or a liaison for compliance activities at all construction sites.
- Work with or participate in engineering, health, safety, environmental compliance, permitting, design reviews, preconstruction items and PSSR's to ensure facilities are constructed and operated per permit requirements.
- Initiate and process PO's, Material Transfers and work orders.
- Work with various crafts and management on scheduling planned maintenance or system outages.
- Work cross-functionally with other leaders to ensure power infrastructure needs are being met across the asset.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to identify potential work area conflicts and coordinates priorities, helping to mitigate any issues that may impede work progress and/or productivity and delivering recovery plans, where needed
- Ability to shift safety leadership
- Skilled in managing site changes
- Ability to read and interpret various documentation and drawings for electrical, electronic, instrumentation and process-related equipment, including isometric drawings, schematics and P&ID's
- Operation of telescopic lines tools to a possible height of 45 feet, which includes but is not limited to opening/closing fuse disconnects, obtaining aerial voltage and amperage readings
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be willing to work outside of core hours and handle call-outs
- 5 years A&E lead experience
- Degree from a technical/vocational school or equivalent combination of formal technical training and experienc
- Previous leadership experience
- Must be able to meet physical requirements that include standing, stooping, walking, climbing, able to lift 30lbs and wearing various personal protective equipment in extreme variations of temperature year round;
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays and/or scheduled days off, as needed.
- Directs Work
- Manages Conflict
- Tech Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Builds Networks
- Ensures Accountability
- Drives Results
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.