The Senior Workday Analyst will support our Talent (HR) team, other internal business partners, and company management in the development, on-going maintenance, and operational and technical support of all aspects of the Workday HCM system. In addition, this person is expected to take a critical role in the design, implementation, deployment, and documentation of key Talent projects that leverage the Workday platform.
- Serve as the Workday HCM system expert and point-of-contact for day-to-day support of business processes, integration support, reporting, and dashboards to ensure consistent, high-quality business operations
- Partner with our Talent team and other internal stakeholders to help them define business requirements, implement, test, and deploy additional HCM modules, changes to business processes, or integrations as needed
- Develop system reporting and analytics to enable our Talent business partners to identify trends and to empower leadership decision-making
- Work with IT security team to manage security re-assignments, user access and permissions, and integrations-related security issues
- Support and test Workday system updates or upgrades
- Identify system gaps and deficiencies, and if applicable, suggest best practices or process improvements to help fill those gaps
- Conduct long-term improvement projects to ensure compatibility with the company's evolving business applications landscape and needs
- Minimum of 4-6 years of HRIS experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Workday experience
- Strong configuration knowledge of Workday HCM, including Workday Recruiting, Core HCM , Benefits, and Compensation.
- Strong Workday Reporting including Advanced Reports, Matrix, and composite reports.
- Work experience at a company that has implemented Workday HCM
- Understand Workday security, compliance, and controls to effectively manage and maintain security and roles.
- Familiarity with Workday integrations, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Experience working with confidential information and critical business operations and processes
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business requirements or objectives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with aggressive timelines and delivery dates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with stakeholders and escalate issues as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in a Technology-related field)
- Workday or related certifications
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.