- Establish and develop appropriate policies, procedures and practices in relations to governance and planning functions
- Ensure and Monitor effective implementations of the policies and procedures
- Ensure necessary awareness for the IT policies and procedures
- Provide expert Advice and Support the IT Management to deliver services as required ad manage the overall IT Plans and budget from planning and governance point of view.
- Coordinate/Work effectively in the Internal Audit program with the Auditors.
- Ensure best practice risk mitigation and assessment functions are maintained to comply with companies strategy.
- Communicate the governance activities , policies and decisions with the IT Management and Business Leadership and keep them informed of IT governance decisions that will affect IT services and projects.
- Inform and align decision making for information technology planning, policy and operations in order to meet business objectives.
- Act as a liaison between IT department and the national /international organizations/entities.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/