1. Preferably 15 years of relevant professional experience; 7 years in a managerial role in a large enterprise.
2. Experience with and expert knowledge of international and local data protection regulations and guidelines (e.g., GDPR, Qatari Privacy Law, etc).
3. Preference for a strong background in legal aspects of with information protection regulation.
4. Professional certifications in information security management and standards compliance (e.g., CISSP, CISA, GIAC, ISO 27001, etc) and experience with control frameworks (e.g., NIST Cybersecurity Control Framework).
5. Experience with large ICS & ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
6. Experience in information protection and community building.
7. Knowledge of information security capabilities, requirements analysis and control effectiveness.
8. Knowledge of information use across a broad spectrum of information platforms and applications (e.g., SAP), including
controls available within those platforms.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36432