Our client, a leading Oil & Gas owner/operator organization is looking to add a Junior Operator to their team for a 6 month contract. This position is based in Odessa, Texas, 5/2 Rotation with an occasional weekend shift.
This individual will be responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, minor maintenance of valves etc.
* Prepare for and perform maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
* Proactively monitor well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
* Work with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
* Interface with Engineering for data gathering requests.
* Track test compression data.
* 1 -3 years of experience within Oilfield operations required
* High School Diploma
* Knowledge of Well Optimization Practices
* Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function.
* Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34904