* Responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
* Prepares for and performs maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
* Proactively monitors well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
* Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
* Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
* Tracks test compression data.
* Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
* Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
* General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
* Performs routine tasks.
* Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36082