OCTG Engineering Specialist. Saudi Arabia. Residential
- Admin Area - Drilling & Workover
- Permanent contract/stuff
- Hold a bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably mechanical, petroleum, or chemical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as a Drilling Engineer, with 5 years of this experience as an OCTG technical engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be a specialist within oil field tubulars'; this will include Tubing and Casing Drill Pipe, HW Drill Pipe, and Drill Collars
- You will have extensive experience in BHA products, applications, industry standards, and inspection requirements. You will have in-depth field experience in supporting trouble shooting during running and make up, or the inspection of tubulars
- Audit and qualify manufacturers and service providers including tubular running, inspection, repair machine shops, and coating applicators
- Be responsible for the qualification and standardization of equipment
- Evaluate new technologies, alternatives and co-ordinate any trial tests of equipment
- Develop scopes of work and provide sketches for equipment modifications or coating
- Review technical bids from suppliers as part of the OCTG items purchasing process
- Evaluate potential casing running, tubular inspection and machine shop companies
- Maintain technical data of OCTG within the Drilling Web
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36660