Petroplan is actively recruiting for a Senior Production Engineer on behalf of a Houston based Oil & Gas company focusing on international offshore assets. This role will require a driven, self starter who feels at home working as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast moving environment.
Given the company's Latin American assets we are looking for a bilingual professional who can speak fluently, read and write Spanish. In addition to this, strong experience in Nodal Analysis, well surveillance and flow assurance will be highly beneficial. Regular international travel will be required.
- B.S. Engineering Degree (Master's preferred)
- 10 years' of production engineering experience
- Experience with offshore development projects, ideally in Latin America
- Field and office based experience working for an oil & gas operating company
- The ability to speak, read and write Spanish fluently
- Sour gas production experience
- Prior work with carbonate reservoirs
- Experience with Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs)
**Please note at this time we can only accept applications from Engineers with the right to work in the US without Sponsorship**
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34033