Customer Service Manager - Manufacturing
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager who has a successful track record of increasing NPS Scores (Net Promoter Score). The ideal candidate will use metrics/data to develop, implement, and improve a strategy to optimize the company's overall customer service satisfaction and make huge positive culture changes.
Manufacturing Customer Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieve customer service objectives and NPS Scores (Net Promoter) by contributing customer service information and recommendations to the strategic plans.
- Communicates with all departments to determine efficiency and streamline processes.
- Utilize the service ERP, ServiceMax with SalesForce and other company ERP's to monitor, report on and manage the customer service function.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the business.
- Drives focus and continuous improvement.
- Create new processes to drive improvements with customer first mentality.
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by monitoring and analyzing service metrics and making recommendations for implementing positive change.
- Review open order reported on key accounts to ensure on-time delivery of products.
- Manage jobs aging and deliverables to meet customer required ship dates.
- Verify Purchase Orders to ensure accuracy and confirming the Terms and Conditions.
- Ensure proper training of all direct reports.
- Coach and provide feedback and training to team members.
Manufacturing Customer Service Manager Qualifications:
- Proven track record of increasing NPS Score (Net Promoter)
- College Degree preferred but not required
- 6-8 years in a customer service role within a manufacturing or an industrial company
- 5 years of experience in a supervisory or management role
- Knowledgeable with ServiceMax, IFS or SalesForce is a plus
- Program Management experience is a plus
- MUST have advanced excel skills and working knowledge of Pivot Tables
Manufacturing Customer Service Manager Benefits:
- Top Tier Salary Bonus
- Corporate health, dental, and medical benefits
- Excellent 401k, profit sharing, and employee stock purchase!
- Nearly 2 weeks PTO and company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32995