Our client - a global oil and gas company
Location - Houston
Role - Permanent, DevOps/Configuration Manager
This is a really exciting role for someone who really enjoys innovation and also leading a team.
Main responsibilities will include:
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field or
equivalent technical professional work experience required.
* Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile ALM development methodologies.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in build/release engineering and configuration management experience on
Windows platforms. Linux experience is a plus
* Minimum of 5 years experience with TFS Build controller/agent set up and configuration, Jenkins server
configuration and build set up
* Ability to create build solutions .NET Framework including packaging and signing assemblies.
* Minimum of 5 years experience writing complex MSI based installations with installer tools: InstallShield,
* Experience with package management and tools such as Nuget and Artifactory
* 3 years applied scripting experience in advanced scripting languages (eg. Python, Powershell, JSON,
* Experience with managing VM Ware virtual environments and Azure cloud deployments.
* Working knowledge and experience managing multiple release pipelines with TFS release management.
* Must have PowerShell scripting experience and Bash / Perl scripting and the use of build scripts
* Proficiency with TFVC, and GIT source code control tools. Thorough understanding of branching, merging,
and labeling best practices.
* Administer, configure, manage, and implement changes to the TFS platform to support DevOPS and
Enhancement software lifecycles.
* Preference will be given to candidates with Docker and Kubernetes experience.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33633