Petroplan is hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager for a Major Oil and Gas Company here in Houston, TX.
Our client is looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Senior Manager of Digital Marketing
As the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for enhancing and optimizing the user experience of our Corporate Website and building, implementing, maintaining, and optimizing marketing automation capabilities including email marketing, landing pages, campaign management, lead nurturing/scoring, lead lifecycle management, CRM integration, social marketing capabilities, and marketing analytics for marketing campaigns and efforts.
You will be accountable for Corporate Website and our marketing automation platform and capabilities, our analytic tracking capabilities, and data/workflow integration with our CRM platform. Ultimately you will accelerate customer acquisition and retention via digital marketing channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead team of graphic design, multimedia, and digital marketing professionals
- Develop and align an overall short and long-term marketing automation and website strategy for the company to deliver acceleration of customer acquisition and retention.
- Configure and optimize the marketing automation platform to effectively deliver our business needs.
- Define and manage the marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting.
- Lead the development, alignment, and execution of email campaigns, landing pages, social media, and campaign management in support marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with product service line marketing teams to understand and support marketing campaigns with marketing automation capability.
- Lead the development, alignment, and implementation of lead scoring, nurturing and management.
- Successfully integrate leads management with the sales funnel capability of our CRM platform.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand sales prospects and lead nurturing and management needs.
- In collaboration with IT, direct efforts to integrate marketing automation, our CRM platform, website, and our analytics platform to deliver effective measurable execution of automated marketing and sales efforts. Monitor industry advances and innovation in marketing automation and analytics to ensure we continue to evolve and optimize our approach and capability
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strategic thinker and leader who can engage, enroll, and align others behind their strategies.
- A creative and analytical mind that excels at problem-solving and is passionate for innovation.
- An effective collaborator who knows how to network, manage by influence, and build effective relationships across the product service line marketing groups and the company functions such as IT and Sales.
- Comfortable and experienced at engaging with all levels of the organization, including executives.
- An excellent communicator who listens and responds to company and internal customer needs.
- Highly results-oriented; able to work in a multi-task environment, managing multiple priorities while delivering results.
Experience and/or Education
- Marketing degree required, Master's degree a plus
- 3 - 4 years of experience using marketing automation (Eloqua or Marketo), web analytics, and Salesforce CRM platform.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager a huge plus.
- Experience implementing, operating, and managing comprehensive marketing automation capability for a sizable company with excellent results.
- This includes both marketing campaign execution across email, social, and web, plus lead scoring, nurturing, and lifecycle management.
- Experience designing analytics tagging strategies, implementing and testing tagging, and tracking results of marketing campaigns and executions.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31357