Petroplan is hiring for multiple Supply Chain Analysts in Houston, TX - these will be 6 month to a year contracts.
SUPPLY CHAIN Analyst
- Strong knowledge and skill set in executing procurement processes including demand planning, Sourcing and contracting
- Hands on working knowledge of Requisition to Pay process in SAP
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical skills including data analysis/ Creating simple total cost models
- High level of system friendliness. Ability to learn and utilize systems (SAP/ Ariba/ Open Invoice/ Spotfire/ Salesforce etc). Ability to run reports, create metrics and maintain dashboards
- Strong sense of urgency desired
- Ability to handle multiple activities at once (multi task)
- High levels of energy and execution focus
- Ability to work across categories Familiarity with creating and managing price books in an ecommerce environment
- E&P work experience preferred.
- The successful candidate must be able to work effectively with limited supervision and will need to plan for and manage his/her daily activities and complex projects/issues.
- The Specialist will work closely and develop strong business relationships with Business Partners to define the best solutions, which address priority business needs or issues.
- The ability to conduct necessary analysis, devise and present appropriate approaches and solutions, and ensure the timely delivery of high quality services is a must.
- A strong contracting background, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of category management concepts
- Support procurement demand planning process including creating and updating key metrics to support demand planning process
- Conduct sourcing using structured sourcing processes including spend, market and demand analysis
- Negotiate legal and commercial terms that achieve optimal business results. Create contracts ensuring adequate cross functional collaboration and per policies and procedures
- Price book creation and compliance for identified categories and suppliers
- Work with business partners to understand business needs/ requirements and define supply chain services needed to address these needs/requirements. Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners, keeping them fully informed of changes to specification/terms of service with a particular supplier/contractor
- The Specialist (Contractor) will support specific projects/initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of GSC
- Manage supplier relates issues as needed
- Ensure compliance with legislative regulations and corporate policies and procedures (Sarbanes-Oxley, FCPA, etc.).
- Develop working relationships that motivate suppliers/contractors to deliver required level of service and to facilitate the speedy and effective resolution of issues, as needed
- Drive continuous improvement
- Identify key contract risks and the associated mitigation strategies
- Work with GSC colleagues and business partners to understand business needs/requirements and define GSC services needed to address these needs/requirements
- Plan and schedule work activities, within prescribed parameters
EXPERIENCE: 4 years professional level work experience in Supply Chain, Exploration and Production related experience is a plus.
EDUCATION/TRAINING: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Accounting or Engineering
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30794