Petroplan is actively recruiting for well-known Oil & Gas company looking to add an experienced Topside Planner professional. Prospective candidates must have prior experience working on major topside projects. This position will be located in Houston, TX and is a 1 year contract on a day rate with possibility of extension. The standard working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Review and monitor contractors Engineering and Topsides Fabrication Schedule(s) and progress
- Prepare and maintain Engineering and Fabrication cash flow, charts and histograms
- Set up alerts for all important contractual, milestone and interface dates
- Produce Topsides project progress report and key performance indicators
- Prepare monthly labour histograms
- Coordinate, collect and analyze data and information required for all Topsides Fabrication and planning activity
- Support periodic Risk review sessions
- Support the integrated project Work Breakdown structure (Norsok Z-014)
- Conduct Project Schedule Review meetings
- Provide schedule analysis to monthly internal reports
- Develop contract Close out and benchmarking
- Strong knowledge of, and the interrelationship of a good technical project scope definition, quality of the schedule and estimate, construction sequence and execution, procurement and contracting strategies, commissioning and start up
- Capable of managing impact of change & trends and resulting re-schedules / re-baselines
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Measurement in engineering, procurement & construction
- Professional Engineer, Certified Engineering Technologist/Technician, Professional Technologist
- 15 years of Planning Experience
- Association with PMI or AACEI
- 10 years of Heavy Industrial ,Oil and Gas Developments Projects or large scale Fabrication Projects
- Strong experience with planning / scheduling systems and tools Primavera P76, Cost Measurement tools, Progress and Performance Measurement tools (including Time Management systems)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in spreadsheet development (Excel/Access)
- Working knowledge of schedule risk analysis process and tools - quantitative
- Possess extensive experience in progress measurements and progress reporting for engineering, procurement and construction
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29774