Review, process, handle, inspect, and supervise the intake, issuance, management, filing and storage of company documents for energy projects.
- Build and manage a team of document control specialists
- Develop and maintain a filing structure for all relevant project documents per discipline, contractor, or authorities
- Handling intake, scanning, verification, issuance and storing documents
- Filing and archiving relevant documentation
- Retrieving files for other employees and contractors when needed
- Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases
- Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance
- Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the various contractors, vendors, or departments
- Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage
- Maintaining the security of confidential documents
- Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents
- Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records
- Training of other staff members on document control procedures
- Prepare and participate in audits related to project document control
- Handle resource planning across the procedural documents team and assignment of work to ensure documents are processed in a timely manner
- Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system
- Direct or coordinate the document distribution to ensure compliance with contractual requirements standard practice, or project needs.
- Prepare transmittal forms when distributing documents and maintain file of signed transmittal forms
- Prepare various reports as needed (i.e. document review status) and provide input to progress report and time schedule
- Follow up of document review process regarding progress achievements and critical paths as applicable. Control and monitor deadlines to ensure schedule milestones
- Assist and provide input to mechanical completion monitoring system to ensure completeness of individual engineering and construction steps
- Receiving as built documentation of construction contractor and integrate into overall filing structure
- Assist QA/QC department in structuring and filing of QC document packages for handover
- Always present a professional image to clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company
- Work with a multi-disciplined team to organize, initiate and develop the work execution of Capital Projects
- Follow all relevant company policies and procedures
- Assists other departments and other administrative personnel, as necessary.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, library management or computer science is required
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in the LNG/Oil and Energy industry is required
- Knowledgeable in the establishment and application of document management systems, processes, and software tools
- Excellent technical and practical skills and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.