Senior Experimental Physicist
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a Norwegian headquartered, dynamic oil and gas service organization, who is looking to expand their Houston based team by bringing on an experienced Experimental Physicist.
Senior Experimental Physicist Job Description:
Senior Experimental Physicist Job Requirements:
- Key responsibilities for this position would include: designing, executing and analyzing the results of experiments of their new oil well cement tool.
- Responsible for taking the lead in designing and assembling the experimental apparatus.
- Responsible for analyzing the results independently, so must have expert-level knowledge of data processing software and techniques
- Tools that they are designing, include: high voltage generators, X-Ray tubes, radiation detectors, heavy formation blocks and casing sections.
Senior Experimental Physicist Benefits:
- Must have no less than a Masters' Degree with a PhD strongly preferred
- Must have no less than 10 years' of experience
- Oil and Gas industry experience is required
- Knowledge of well-logging tools is strongly preferred
Please be aware that for the position of Senior Experimental Physicist:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to play in key part in the growth of a dynamic organization
- Local to Houston candidates are strongly preferred
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US for any employer, as sponsorship will not be provided.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30120