Petroplan is actively recruiting for a Subsurface Engineering Manager to oversee subsurface disciplines including geology, geophysics, petrophysics andreservoir for a Gulf of Mexico development project. This position is Houston based, working for a reputable oil & gas company.
In addition to having responsibility for the subsurface function, this role will interface with the drilling & completions team and support the facility development group with subsurface design.
- Responsible for field development and redevelopment projects
- Oversee development of Nodal analysis, PTA, reservoir modeling and economic evaluations
- Development studies of pressure maintenance, ESPs, artificial lift and EOR projects as well as involvement in their implementation, management & optimization
- Undertakes production forecasting and optimization as well as new & mature field development studies
- Bachelor's degree required (Petroleum Engineering or similar preferred)
- 15 years' oil and gas industry experience including some offshore facility development experience
- Experience with large field development (multiple platforms, pipelines and wells)
- Ability to evaluate asset development opportunities by integrating subsurface data from multiple sources
- Experience with Carbonate reservoirs and multiple enhanced oil recovery techniques
- Exposure to exploration support, field development, well planning and operations
**Please note at this time we can only accept applications from subsurface professionals who can work in the USA without requiring sponsorship**
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30914