- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 5 full life cycle SAP implementations and 10 years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Relevant years of SAP experience implementing SAP PRA
- Good knowledge on how SAP PRA interfaces with SAP FICO and also to an eTRM systems such as OpenLink RightAngle, TriplePoint CXL, Allegro etc.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Strong project management, configuration and design skills
- Must have a demonstrated strong desire to excel and be committed to building eminence
- Familiarity with SDLC processes such as Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality standards
Required Experience Is Commensurate With The Selected Job Level
- The Senior IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Principal IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivlanent experience and 10 years of relevant job related experience.
- Knowledge of First Purchase business is a big plus
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- SAP Certification is a plus