Our Client is a fast-growing Wireline Tool Manufacturing Company that is currently looking for a Calibration Technician with strong values and a passion for success to become a vital part of our dynamic team. We will help build careers for individuals that are willing to learn and show continuous improvement.
- Calibrate testing equipment ranging from; micrometers calipers, plug & ring gages, height gages, dial gages, bore gages, mic-trac, FARO Arm, CMM and various other testing equipment.
- Adhere to calibration procedures and specifications.
- Prepare and maintain calibration documentation and input to database as required.
- Work with third party vendors to schedule and maintain calibrations on equipment that cannot be calibrated internally.
- Generate monthly calibration reports, outlining upcoming calibration dates, number of equipment needing calibration, total calibrated for the month and various other metrics.
- Basic understanding of measurement uncertainties.
- Maintain standards and measuring instruments and test procedures utilized by the company.
- Write calibration procedures as needed for new equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of technical experience in metrology, or an equivalent combination of education and practical experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of metrology in accordance with ISO17025:2005, ISO 9001:2008, and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1.
- Knowledge of measurement parameters and procedures of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Knowledge of basic electronics, engineering, and metrology principles, theories and concepts in accordance with standard company procedures and policies.
- Ability to work with all types of electronic test equipment.
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- 401K Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Must be able to pass a background and drug test and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30270