Petroplan is currently accepting resumes for a Transaction Analyst located in Houston, TX.
Details found below:
- Must have ability to compare possible courses of action and make decision or otherwise recommend best course of action
- Must be prepared to learn basic querying techniques and develop reports
- SQL, vba, or other basic programming or query familiarity preferred
- Strong working knowledge of ERCOT, PJM, NYISO, MISO, and/or ISO-NE transaction and settlement protocols preferred
- Previous experience with EDI/EBT transaction management, and familiarity with ANSI X12, GISB, APIs, JSON and XML file types preferred
- Prefer knowledge of outsourced vendor processes and validations in order to assess performance and recommend procedures
Essential Job Functions
- Gather/Organize/Analyze transaction related data using customer relationship management (CRM) system and various reporting systems
- Manage registration of customer accounts through EDI enrollment transactions
- Manage renewal price and bill option updates for customer accounts through EDI change transactions
- Manage end of term requirements for customer accounts through EDI drop transactions
- Resolve all transaction issues using all available tools such as Share Point, Oracle, Excel, Access, PowerBI, Teams, etc. and work with others to push these issues to closure
- Track issues using CRM (customer relationship management) system and external systems outsourced by vendors and utilities per market requirements. MarkeTrak, Adminitrak, Right Now, etc.
- Work as liaison with internal groups to resolve daily, weekly, monthly quarterly transaction issue reports and workflows
- Author any needed development tickets with IT to support work flows
- Provide effective recommendations to support organization and operational goals
- Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for inboxes, critical outage and usage issues to support sales, revenue, billing, settlements and forecast
- Set appropriate expectations to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 3 years work experience preferred
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37281