Turnaround and Maintenance Engineer
- BS or BE degree in Engineering (minimum).
- Certification in Planning / Project Management is preferred.
- 15 years' experience with offshore project management, planning, offshore execution and Turnaround management.
- Proven records on Turnaround planning and execution with key roles in managing work planning, scheduling and coordinating field execution.
- Has good understanding of various technical disciplines, particularly mechanical static and Turnaround management.
- Working experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, preferably Oracle.
- Extensive experience in multi discipline Brownfield maintenance and Turnaround operations offshore combined with a sound knowledge of Safety, PTW, RA, JRA, environment regulations standards and procedures.
- Working experience in Maintenance outfit is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; including expert knowledge and understanding of MS Excel. Must demonstrate the ability to manipulate spreadsheets with complex data and generate reports from advanced MS Excel functions including complex formulae, pivot tables, vlookup and hlookup.
- Onshore compilation of work packs, able to work with minimum supervision.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35285