Provides personal support to the Owner/s to ensure smooth running of all family and household affairs, including managing properties and operations to the highest quality, personal administrative support, event management, travel arrangements and taking ownership for all private requests to support the Owner/s.
Property & Household Management (worldwide)
- Manages property projects, main point of contact for all household items; including managing suppliers, liaising with interior designers, managing household works/repairs.
- Liaises with insurance brokers to ensure policies are up to date and provide comprehensive coverage.
- Manages staff, all HR issues, salary payment, arranging visas, vacations etc.
- Maintains a rota for household staff and schedule of work needed.
- Maintains an extensive fine artwork & wine inventory.
Private Assistance/Administrative Responsibilities
- Manages private appointments for family and friends.
- Makes private orders and purchases on request as and when required.
- Manages diary and scheduling appointments accordingly.
- Manages private birthdays and gift listing including assisting with Christmas gifts.
- Manages annual custom Christmas card, organise distribution & maintain accurate Christmas list information.
- Manages Art collection, insurance and all correspondence with shipments, damages etc.
- Manages all paperwork for auctions and bidding proceedings.
- Manages wine collections and purchases.
- Provides private support to the Owner/s on all travel bookings, including family and friends travel arrangements on both commercial airlines and private charters.
- Sources holiday options for Owner/s and family travel plans.
- Coordinates visa applications for family and friends.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with external travel providers. Be available to travel with family on trips as and when required (not often).
- Provides assistance in planning and executing parties at residences to include sourcing and coordinating caterers, site inspections, logistics, and entertainment.
- Sources venues, booking restaurants, networking, building and maintaining relationships with external contacts.
- Manages payment of household bills & expenses.
- Achieves cost effective solutions and negotiating reasonable pricing.
- Manages Private Office Expenses, managing petty cash and staff budgets.
Reporting and Communication
- Reports to Crescent's President on all personal related issues.
- Maintains and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all Crescent staff.
Continuous Development of Position
- Conducts research on administrative/clerical best practices. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards relating to own work.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required
- Bachelor degree in a commercial or business discipline
Minimum Professional Experience Required
- 5 to 7 years' experience with strong secretarial background
Special Requirements and Conditions
- Sufficient UAE private experience supporting a high profile individual
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31373