Perform management strategy consulting services for clients. Immediately join case teams and become involved in the formulation and implementation of strategic recommendations to improve the performance of its clients. Gather data in the field, analyze the findings, make client presentations, and work with clients to implement recommendations. Take ownership and responsibility for assigned work streams related to the development, design and implementation of corporate business strategies, functional capabilities and enhanced client performance. Utilize expertise to formulate strategic plans in areas such as: cost reduction; customer retention; process re-engineering; organizational design and effectiveness; market analysis, branding and definition; quality management; strategic acquisition and divestiture. Analyze statistical and market data, perform financial analysis and cash flow/portfolio calculations, and develop experience curves, turnover and profit predictions. Design sophisticated financial models to analyze and quantify time-based competition and cost behavior and to simulate implementation of strategic advice. Confer with client personnel and conduct operational effectiveness reviews to assure smooth functioning of newly implemented practices, programs, and/or systems. Travel to client sites as required for client consulting projects, to establish needs and present recommendations. Overnight travel may be required.
Requirements: Master's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field plus 3-8 years post-undergrad experience in a highly analytical position.
Experience must include:
* Demonstrated ability to design and implement management strategies by applying at least 4 of the following: competitive cost analysis; customer segmentation; decision analysis; capabilities assessment; scale curve analysis; customer loyalty economic analysis; and value managed relationship and supply chain analysis.
* Demonstrated experience in evaluating and designing processes to support management, strategy in different functional areas (such as finance, manufacturing, distribution, and sales), including expertise in process mapping, competitive process bench-marking, multi-functional team management, and internal financial control.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and apply quantitative methodologies to evaluate strategic alternatives, including assessment of international markets opportunities through research and analysis of international sources of information.
* Demonstrated ability to lead in a team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively present data and respond to questions from colleagues, teams, and clients (both in writing and verbally).
* Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them within very tight timeframes.
* Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
* Demonstrated ability to learn advanced computer tools and statistical packages such as SPSS, Microsoft Access.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH28830