- The Compensation and Benefits Specialist is responsible for generating Compensation related reports, new recruitment salary benchmarks, contractor day rate calculations and End of Service settlements.
- Assist with maintaining accurate HR related data in Oracle and assisting with the monthly payroll for both Employees and Contractors.
Key Result Areas
- Responsible for generating all Compensation and Benefits reports for the HR department and Department Managers. These reports include, but are not limited to: Sick Leave, Vacation Reports, Allowance Reports, Monthly Business Reports (MBR), Demographic Reports, Overtime Reports, Long Service Reports, Quarterly Management Reports and Corporate Governance Reports.
- Responsible for the data entry of timely and accurate Compensation and Benefits data in Oracle and various HR systems. Ensure all elements comply with company policy.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Organisational Structure and Position Hierarchy in the HR system.
- Prepare new recruitment Compensation benchmarks (both Employees and Day Rate Contractors) in line with market data and the Company strategy.
- Prepare End of Service Benefit calculations and statements. Coordinate with Finance and other concerned departments. Ensure final settlement payments are made to employee after recovery of outstanding loans and required exit formalities. Transfer payments to the banks in the case of Salary Transfer Letters. Coordinate with Finance and the HR Executive Assistant to ensure a seamless process in line with company policy.
- Assist with the processing of the monthly payroll for both Staff employees and Contractors accurately and in line with company policies and procedures, including loading of reimbursements and deductions to employee salaries. As well as generate payroll reports.
- Oversee the timely entry of absences into Oracle to support payroll processing. Ensure absences entered into Oracle comply to company policy. Ensure the required supporting documents are received and filed appropriately.
- Manage the enrolment and cancellation of employees and dependents medical and life insurance coverage and actively participate in the annual
Human Resources Degree or relevant work experience.
5 years plus HR or Compensation and benefit experience.
Working experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, preferably Oracle.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33975