Petroplan is seeking to hire Senior consultant-M&A for one of it's client
- MSc or equivalent, MBA, PhD in a technical, financial or economic field. Further qualifications like CFA advantageous
- 5-7 years of working experience in M&A, management consultancy investment funds, investment advisory, with an established reputation and network in energy and water sectors, preferably in the Middle East
- Demonstrable track-record in managing complex due diligence projects and strong willingness to drive the growth of our team in a role relating to energy or water transactions (hydrogen, renewable energies, thermal power, desalination)
- Clear interest in using your relationships, knowledge and understanding of energy and water transaction dynamics in the region to support the growth of company's PPP / transaction services in close coordination with the sales and business development teams
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, produce high-quality results within deadlines and budget.
- Demonstrated team player with a strong motivation to contribute to a positive team culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional fluency in English (orally and written) is a must. Arabic and other language skills are considered advantageous
- Flexibility to travel within Middle East
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.