Project Controls Manager
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading engineering consultancy, who are looking for a Project Controls Manager to work on their waste-to-energy PMC operation in Sharjah, UAE.
The Project Controls Manager will be required to;
- Provide leadership for planning and scheduling, progress measurement, and reporting for the entire project
- Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to planning staff, interface with client, attend regular meetings, and provide statistical reports
- Develop, implement and maintain planning, processes, procedure, systems and tools and monitor compliance
- Provide guidance and direction for the resolution of planning and issues as they arise
- Provide regular summary reports to the Project Management team to provide awareness of key project parameters, and assist with exceptions
- Provide direct supervision of staff
- BSc or equivalent from an accredited university
- 15 years' experience within project controls in the energy sector.
- 5 years' experience in a consultancy environment
- Previous experience within a waste-to-energy plant is desirable.
- Fully aware of all contract types, project planning, execution and work processes within engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.
- Strong knowledge of estimating systems and software and manufacturing processes for critical and major project equipment.
- Extensive experience with Primavera for project controls
- Knowledge of Monte Carlo simulations for risk analysis
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33075