- Diary Management
- Making restaurant, hotel and taxi reservations
- Arranging meetings (including video conferences)/ booking meeting rooms
- Visa application processing
- Ad-hoc printing and binding for E&P department
- Typing letters and reports, occasionally using audio equipment
- Organisation of meetings/events & workshops.
- Taking Meeting Minutes and issuing to distribution
- Ensuring databases are updated
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload
- Pleasant telephone manner
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH28636