We are looking for a head of engineering for a large project in Doha, Qatar. The ideal candidae with have mega project experience for an Oil & gas operator (over 1 billion usd in value).
Experience & Skills
* 15 years relevant post graduate experience, of which Minimum 5 years proven experience as Engineering Manager, or similar, on major offshore and onshore projects, ideally within the Arabian Gulf region.
* Skill / knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise.
* Possess extensive leadership, coordination, communication and management skills within an integrated PTF organization and in dealing with FEED/EPIC Contractors .
* Bachelor degree in discipline engineering.
* Chartered Engineer status or equivalent or certified PMP member.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30245