A varied and interesting admin role interacting with international clients and contractors across a range of seniority levels.
This Contracts & Mobilisation Consultant role can be based in Waterloo, London or Guildford, Surrey (with travel to our office in Waterloo, London around once a week (or vice versa)
This position is a one year fixed term (maternity cover) contract. Our Mobilisation team has a vital role in ensuring that high quality and standards are maintained when dealing with the mobilisation of contractors to our global client base. You will be dealing with both contractors and clients across a range of seniority levels.
The work is complex and requires a logical mind and perceptive approach as well as a patient, can-do attitude.
We are looking for people who have the personality to match the experience.
The ideal candidate should:
- Demonstrate a professional level of written and verbal communication
- Have administrative experience within a fast-paced industry
- Be confident, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Have superb organisational and administrative skills
- Have a proven track record of a strong ability to prioritise
- Have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably previous experience of using databases) and typing skills of at least 45 wpm
- Work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude to deal effectively with work demand
- Have outstanding attention to detail, presentation and overall high work standards
- Be persuasive and persistent
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Experience of working in the Recruitment or Travel industry
- Proficiency in conversational Greek
Role and responsibilities for this position:
- Managing the new starter induction process for contractors commencing assignments with your allocated clients. This includes handling all mobilisation procedures such as travel, visas, work permits, offshore training, medicals and accommodation. It will involve close liaison with clients and contractors as well as our internal account managers, recruitment consultants and finance/payroll team
- Key contact for assigned contractors, dealing with queries and complications promptly and efficiently
- Developing and building on contractor and client relationships together with passing any key information/leads to the relevant account manager.
- Updating, managing & monitoring contractor information on the internal database (full training will be provided)
- Ensuring the relevant Accounts Managers and Recruiters are alerted of any relevant information about their contractors including contract amendments, extensions, terminations, payment issues (if they require escalation) and potential leads.
- Managing the contractor's contract, renewal, amendments, and discussing new terms.
- Tracking visas/work permits/medical renewals and rotation schedules.
- Client and contractor visits
Please send your CV to Claire Salter on [email protected]
Please note you must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for the role above
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH295