Recruitment Consultant - London
Petroplan, UK has a great opportunity for a Recruiter with 1 years "180 or 360 recruitment" external/agency experience OR Recent Graduate with a Technical Degree
Why this is a great role:
- Work/Life balance with half day Fridays
- Dress down on Mondays and Fridays
- Be mentored by the top biller in the company who has 5 years' experience in the industry
- Work in a candidate driven market
- Become a true subject matter expert within your market.
Typical roles you will work:
- Engineering - All disciplines with the Chemicals & Gas markets.
- Construction, Commissioning & Operations within the Chemicals & Gas markets.
- Executive Director, Project Director and Project Management within the Chemicals & Gas markets.
- Supply Chain Management & Project Services within the Chemicals & Gas markets.
Requirement for the role:
- 1 years "180 or 360 recruitment" external/agency experience OR Recent Graduate with a Technical Degree
- Preference for someone who has worked with projects in the Petrochemical industry OR within a good structured recruitment company
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Business Development / sales experience
- Natural sales ability
- Self-starter who gets results with minimal support and direction in a fast-paced environment
- Perseverance. Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks
- Works well under pressure
Please contact Lindsay Sher on 44 (0) 203 667 8624 or [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH81