Petroplan, as a continuously growing specialist Energy recruitment business, is looking to recruit a Team Manager based in Waterloo, London
In this role, you will take overall responsibility for the strategy and delivery of the team. You will lead and be responsible for your team's business development and candidate generation activities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage and drive success across the team whilst working their own portfolio and leading from the front. We have a very established client base within Oil and Gas which we have built up over the last 40 years. This is an opportunity with unlimited potential for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities in the role will be: -
- Management and growth of the Team in support of the overall business strategy, ensuring that Recruitment Consultants are properly resourced in line with client demand and that they are being lead, managed, properly assessed and developed throughout the year. This includes monitoring their performance against KPI's and other objectives.
- Individual coaching and mentoring of Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers
- Ensure you lead by example and hold your team accountable for placement and GP targets.
- Ensuring quality assurance and compliance and that a systematic recruitment procedure is followed
Strategic Business Development
- Working with the Regional Directors, Account Managers and fellow Team Leaders to agree business development targets with a view to increasing the profitable client base each year
- New business development and increasing gross profit over each financial year
- Building strong relationships with clients, understanding their business and people strategy (and therefore their resourcing needs) and implementing strategies to meet those needs, thereby ensuring Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice and the first point of contact when business needs arise.
- Managing commercial negotiations with clients including agreement of commercial terms and negotiation of fees, mark-up etc. and ensuring that comprehensive records are produced and maintained
- Filling vacancies and achieving your own placement and gross profit targets
Skills & experience
- Be an experienced Team Leader or Manager with proven experience of sales delivery in a results-focused environment, within the Oil & Gas / Engineering / Construction industry
- Have strong experience in recruitment (3-5 years), with a proven track record in billing
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the financial drivers of a business to enable improvement in gross profit.
- Demonstrate good experience in developing and maintaining client and candidate relationships, preferably with passive candidates
- Build and motivate your team, encourage creative thinking and inspire them to over-achieve.
- Have an inquiring and inquisitive mind that thrives on building relationships at all levels.
For more details please contact Lindsay Sher at [email protected] or call 44 (0) 203 667 8624
Please note you must be fully eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for the role above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH77