- Implement contract administration strategies with the objective of meeting business requirements for assurance of supply, quality service, cost, innovation and regulatory compliance.
- Manage commercial relationships and ways of working with suppliers to ensure continuous improvement in the delivery of goods and services.
- Ensure commercial arrangements are closely and effectively managed, including the maintenance of the necessary electronic and hard files.
- Monitor and control compliance in respect of the Project's contractual obligations.
- Prepare tender and contract documents.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Assist the Commercial Manager and Area Project managers with their supplier relationships.
Skills, experience and attributes
- Extensive experience in a similar role managing client contract resources.
- Experience in engineering and construction projects carried out under the NEC3/FIDIC form of contract.
- Experience in contract administration and management in a construction environment.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively within the team and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Regular travel to project sites in North Yorkshire will be required, therefore a clean UK driving licence is essential.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30486