Job description -
Our client an EPC company are looking for a HSSE Administrator to join them on a permanent basis in their office in Southampton. The role will be offered with a negotiable salary.
Job Overview -
As a HSSE Administrator you'll be supporting the HSSE Advisor while working on the Fawley Refinery project.
- Collate and review Alliance & Contractor HSSE statistical information to include leading and lagging indicators, training, man-hours etc.
- Oversee data inputting of actions in action trackers
- Produce detailed analysis for all leading and lagging indicators:
- Provide input into the preparation and update of annual HSSE improvement plans and KPI's
- Participate where required in weekly/monthly HSSE reviews
Qualifications & Experience -
- 3 to 5 years related work experience including 1 to 2 years in similar size / nature of projects.
- HSSE knowledge and previous experience working in HSSE role preferred
- Computer literate - proficient in MS Office, Power point etc.
- Knowledge of internal / external auditing process. (Added advantage)
- First aid training (added advantage)
- Understanding of behavioral based safety approach
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.