Petroplan are looking to recruit a Senior Development Technologist, Automotive Lubricants to work for a major Oil and Gas client on a permanent staff basis in Pangbourne UK.
Job details below:
- Previous experience of lubricant product development or automotive engineering
- Ability to manage multiple tasks independently, develop priorities and ensure timely execution of projects.
- Attention to detail in setting up programs & analysing results.
- The ability to analyse results and form conclusions independently.
- Ability to provide accurate data in a timely manner to all shareholders, in order to drive delivery of current business strategy.
- A strong track record of problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to be able to adjust the style of communication to suit any audience
- Track record of Project Management
- Understanding and knowledge of intellectual property and the opportunities and threats that this could potentially pose.
- Lubricant component/package technology - Skillful
- Application Data utilization - Skillful Application
- Test data analysis - Skillful Application
- Experimental design and modeling - Skillful Application
- Industry and OEM specifications - Skillful Application
- Industry Codes of Practice
- Development: Formulation Technology- Mastery
- Innovation: Creating New Test Methodology- Mastery
- Management: Technology Commercialisation and Deployment- Skilful
- Project Management and Planning- Skillful
- Management: Technical Presentation and Communication- Mastery
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33855