Petroplan are looking to recruit a Junior Project Planner on a staff basis in Reading
You wil work within the Project Controls teams across the business on a broad spectrum of projects, ranging from site maintenance, highly technical scientific and engineering trials and analysis, to major capital construction and refurbishment projects, all within some of the most tightly regulated environments possible.
The ideal candidate will have;
· A good understanding of project management
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to read and interpret charts and spreadsheets
· Knowledge or experience of using best practice planning processes and tools
· Primavera P6 experience
· Knowledge and understanding of Earned Value Management processes and procedures
· Knowledge and understanding of confidence modelling processes and techniques
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34365