Petroplan are seeking a Travel Coordinator to work in the South East UK.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Coordinating all rotational travel requirements to meet Iraq travellers' rotational and business requirements in Iraq in accordance with the relevant policies and processes.
- Processing Armed Protection Teams for airport moves on Vantage in aligning with commercial flight requirement.
- Ensure travellers receive their confirmed itineraries, invoices and Commercial Flight Authorisations (CFA), following up on any queries.
- Communicating processes and policies to travellers. Supporting them with the end to end travel processes per their specific requirements for Iraq.
- Manage travellers expectations for travel to Iraq and address any concerns they may have with them and notifying Iraq Travel Lead accordingly.
- Monitor pre-travel compliance requirements are in place and in date prior to booking any travel, advising travellers of compliance queries and requirements accordingly.
- Working with Travellers and Iraq Travel Lead to ensure travellers profiles and details are correct and up to date.
- Full understanding of Vantage System to ensure accuracy and adherence to data protection and confidentiality.
- Full understanding of APEX reporting system to produce relevant reports and support Person on Board (POB) management.
- Work closely with Iraq Travel Lead and Security Chief Training Officer for all HET Foundation and Refresher course requirements and pre-mobilisation communications ensuring travellers are mobilized with clear understanding of processes and expectations on arrival in Iraq.
- Managing and executing all onboarding documentation on and off line for all travellers who fall under Security and Life Support.
Essential Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Travel knowledge & experience
- Data management
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Experience of working with diverse cultures
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Fluent English, verbal and written
- MS Office skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality, discretion, flexibility, reliability, influential and intuitive
- Ability to adapt, multi-task, prioritise and effectively manage one's time to meet various requirements of the role
- Ability to build good working relationships with colleagues in various offices
- Experience working in highly pressured environment and dealing with emergency situations
- Arabic Literate (written and spoken)
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29180