I am looking to recruit a Technical Writer for a major Oil and Gas client in London who is available to start by the 1st May 2018 for a 3-6 month period.
* 3 years' experience of technical writing, preferably in the Energy (oil & gas) sector.
* Strong IT skills, a power user of Microsoft Word. Experience of online document collaboration systems (e.g. XaitPorter) would be advantageous.
* Excellent attention to detail, mastery at English writing.
* Ability to understand complex technical topics and translate into an accessible written piece.
* Experience of writing documents for submission to government.
* Educated to Bachelor's Degree level or higher. A degree in Geology, Petroleum Engineering or a similar mixed literate/numerate degree subject would be beneficial.
* A working knowledge of Portuguese is not essential, but would make a candidate stand out.
* Available to start by the 1st May 2018 for a 3-6 month period.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30485