Inspection Services Coordinator
Main Purpose of Role
* Processing of new applications and providing guidance to new and existing clients, ensuring compliance of internal policies, rules and local legislation.
* Ensure all processes are followed at all times as per Global Internal Guidelines whilst maintaining customer focus and a positive image of the client
* Consolidate information provided by clients and understand fully inspection requirements
* Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
* Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
* Work with management to predict and trends and tracking of client account metrics
* Coordinate projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
* Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
* Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
* Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
* Keep records of client transactions
* Timeliness and attention to detail of all requests from the client (Intercompany or direct) relating to supporting documentation.
* Ensuring compliance of QMS and supporting continuous improvement
* Control of the accurate inputting of data entry into internal systems
* Maintaining a high standard of administration and record keeping ensuring smooth processing of all applications.
* Ensuring all new clients are inducted into the Oracle system in adherence to guidelines.
* Ensuring clients experience is of the highest customer excellence standards to achieve client retention to grow the business and relationship with the client
* During the day to day activities ensure all sales / registration leads are passed using the appropriate channels.
* Escalation of claims and complaints received from clients into internal ETQ Global Quality Management System.
* Working effectively with other global offices to solve any problems related to application processing and providing follow-up to the point of resolution.
* Full understanding of global inspection processes and procedures and solid understanding of all Country Instructions.
* Detection of training needs within New/Current Applications team to be addressed with Supervisor
* Performing any other appropriate functions assigned by the Inspection Services management.
* Ensure full compliance with the Company's Code of Integrity & Professional Conduct, and act in accordance with client Policies, and ensure others do so.
* At all times, adopt a safe behaviour by exercising due regard for the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and clients, in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
* Decisive, Assertive, Results and Customer Oriented
* Focused on operational target compliance
* Excellent communication skills
* Fluent in English and any other languages is an advantage
* Experience of working within a regulated administration role.
* Experience of working in a fast pace work environment with high level output.
* Experience with inspection services is an advantage
* Experience with coordination services is an advantage
* Ability to Manage Multiple Projects
* Negotiation / Communication Skills
* Technical knowledge within the manufacturing environment
* Further Education trained (A-Level, Technical degree etc)
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33582