Location: Greenville, SC
Our client is a very impressive, global EPC firm who is looking to expand their Audit department by bringing on an experienced Senior Auditor.
Senior Auditor Job Description:
- This individual is responsible for various duties, including: overall audits for projects, offices, and subsidiary companies, as well as due diligence reviews, and investigations both domestically and internationally.
- Focusing as the team lead for multiple audits.
- 50% travel both domestically and internationally.
Senior Auditor Job Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have no less than four years' of oil and gas experience.
- CPA or CIA is required.
Senior Auditor Benefits:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to grow with a top-tier Global EPC.
Please be aware that for the position of Senior Auditor:
- Domestic Relocation will be provided for the right individual.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33220