- Receives telephone calls and reports calls for service jobs to crews or other personnel utilizing telephone and occasionally radio communications equipment
- Requires a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent and knowledge of two-way radio and telephone operating procedures
- Dispatching drivers, communicating with the bulk plant, building job packets, scheduling gate-to-gate hours for personnel & equipment on the SAP scheduling board.
- Tracking resources and assets on the Permian Visio board.
- Work days one week, go on days off and rotate to night for the next week Job Description:
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35973