Petroplan is seeking Field Project Lead/Construction Lead candidates to support ongoing project work (pipelines) in Watkins, Colorado. This opportunity is site-based with an estimated contract length of 6-months.
* Leads the safety effort to ensure all excavation work in and around pipelines is performed as per established procedures to protect the health, safety and well being of personnel's involved in the work.
* Provides onsite coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, and location & road construction, in an assigned geographical area.
* Has knowledge and experience in underground line locating and mapping of underground utilities.
* Ensures pipeline maps are maintained and are readily available.
* Ensures the implementation of safety & environmental procedures and in compliance with regulations and policies.
* Ensures work is performed in compliance with safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements.
* Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations.
* Completes all required documentation and reporting activities.
* Assesses construction activities and identifies high-risk activities to prioritize time on-site.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Typically 7-10 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of excavation.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Decisions are guided by policies/procedures/business plans.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34728