The Document Management Analyst will provide a broad range of intermediate level support to Projects group in records management activities during all stages of the projects including the final records turnover process.
* Verifying Projects records (Construction, Engineering, Vendor, Quality, X-Rays, etc. ) in hardcopies and electronic files mostly in pdf format.
* Software: Bluebeam, SharePoint, Excel, Word, Visio, InfoPath, Power BI.
* Manages release and control of updates to project: instructions, specifications, drawings and other documentation. Controls distribution of new releases and recall/destruction of obsolete documents, both electronic and hard copy, according to SET retention rules.
* Responsible for manual and electronic archiving of documentation according to SET retention rules. Comprehension of engineering and project documentation. 0-3 years of experience
* This role will ensure that project records/drawings are received, reviewed, assessed, processed and turned over to EIM in accordance with Corporate Procedures and Policies.
* Engage Project teams and internal/external stakeholders by providing training related to the Project Records Management Procedure (PRMP).
* Maintain logs and indexes to provide accurate project records status reports; and to ensure that project records are turned over and complete in accordance to the PRTP and TIR01-101.
* Coordinate with Project teams and Engineering Consultants to ensure that vendor records are turned over according the Final Vendor Data Work Instruction.
* Perform vendor completeness check between vendor and commissioning records.
* Collect and ensure red line markups are completed as per internal procedure and As Builts meet Engineering Drawing Standards (DS-001) and Redline Markup Procedure.
* Perform quality checks to the Project SharePoint sites to ensure they are utilized for controlling, storing and classifying project records accordingly.
* Communicate any inconsistency and/or deficiency related to project records/drawings to internal/external stakeholders.
* Scan completed and assessed hard copy records and supply metadata according Technical Records Standards (TIR01-101)
* Perform reviews on peer records processing (scanning and metadata) in order to make sure that they are deficiency free before turning over to Technical Records for final review and archive.
* Execute define procedures to ensure compliance with RIM policies and the organization's standards.
* Assisting with the flow of project information to internal stakeholders.
* Assisting with the continuous improvement and development of records management standards, practices and protocols.
* Liaise with Technical Records and Technical Drawings regarding the Turn Over process for Project Records and Drawings.
* Liaise with stakeholders to determine requirements; working with the approved procedures and assisting Project Teams in completions of Project Records Turnover.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35830